Tearline provides open source intelligence to the public.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is partnering with expert non-profit groups to grow public-facing, authoritative open source intelligence on various strategic, economic, and humanitarian intelligence topics that tend to be under-reported within in-depth or long-form formats.
- Content is open and available to the general public
- Review all articles in chronological order or select a category of interest to view related articles
- Article Overview feature highlights the analytic overview, activity intro, looking ahead focus areas and things to watch for next
- Download the underlying structured data used in the articles, which are organized using simple color codes
- Consume living content and track major revision changes to articles in the Text feature
- Read content in chronological order in the Timeline feature
- View infographics and visualizations summarizing the articles main content in the Graphs feature
- Satellite imagery analysis available in articles
Public App Stores
The public functions that run without authentication (no username/password) collect basic Tearline app usage data such as course location and device ID. This basic information is used by web metrics software to note high-level trends like you would see from any basic website analytic platform. NGA neither collects nor acquires any user names, passwords or other login information or personal information from Apple or Google.